Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Onion Bread


We are making onion bread. Here is the flattened mixture of ground flax seed, ground sunflower seeds, and onions finely sliced with the spirooli. The bread sticks together by the thinly sliced onions and the flax when moistened with first cold-pressed olive oil and Braggs aminos. We are about to pop it into the dehydrator for 24 hours or more. I've almost forgotten what it tastes like, and I want to know if it will go well with the wilted kale. We plan to demonstrate and serve this at the upcoming living foods class. I recently became part of the Reaching Hearts health ministry team and I will probably teach a living foods class there. To visit our church website, go to www.reachinghearts.org or to hear one of Pastor Oxentenko's sermons, go to Reaching Your Heart Radio (I recommend: When "Why" Won't Work and The 666 Fix)

Onion Bread Recipe

Wilted Kale Recipe

No comments: